Search This Blog

Friday, November 6

Giving Back: Poupadupa's House

Pinterest

Ok y'all I know I've been giving some really juicy updates over the last few posts. But as you know it's Fall and I need to pause for this incredible cause. If you are not aware I've create a charity called Poupadupa's House. (See my contribution page for more detailed info or click here or here.) 

I've been working on it over the past few years. I am an Interior Designer with a passion to give to the less fortunate. I am giving my time, skills, resources to create spaces for families in need. I decide to honor my daughters legacy by naming it after her. I lost my daughter Layla in 2001 at the age of 15 months. I love her dearly and can't think of anything else that I could better do with my gift than to help others. If you haven't read my story you can read it here.

So with that being said I need your help with any donation you can afford to give! This December Poupadupa's House will be giving several families a makeover.


A $10 donation goes a little further and we can create an inviting kitchen corner.

Why you ask? It's simple: The mission is committed to serving low income families where life has hit them hard. These families have been through a life altering event such as being misplaced, divorce, death and or job loss. PH with your help will offer these families a fresh start allowing them to regain their peace, security, pride and achievement.

Your donations count! With us working together we can create a space to make a family in need life a little sweeter. Donate $5 and help accessorize a work space with several of these items.





















How can you give:
  1. Can mail or ship new gift cards or even used ones with a remaining balance.
  2. Can mail or ship household goods such as silverware, towels, accessories etc.
  3. Donate gently used household goods. (See List of items needed below)
  4. Paint/Rollers/Brushes Lighting/Bulbs/Lamps Plates/Silverware
  5. Area Rugs Artwork Spray Paint
  6. Curtains & Rods End Tables/Dining Table Coffee Table
  7. Picture Frames Sheets (New) Solid Comforters (New)
  8. Towels & Racks Nails
I thank you in advance for your support! May God keep you and continue you to Bless You!

Twitter     @: SublimeDH
Instagram @: SublimeHome
Website   @: AprilDenise.Com
Shop        @:  Etsy.Com/shop/SublimeDesignHome

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston