Ok y'all I know I've been giving some really juicy updates over the last few posts. But as you know it's Fall and I need to pause for this incredible cause. If you are not aware I've create a charity called Poupadupa's House. (See my contribution page for more detailed info or click here or here.)
I've been working on it over the past few years. I am an Interior Designer with a passion to give to the less fortunate. I am giving my time, skills, resources to create spaces for families in need. I decide to honor my daughters legacy by naming it after her. I lost my daughter Layla in 2001 at the age of 15 months. I love her dearly and can't think of anything else that I could better do with my gift than to help others. If you haven't read my story you can read it here.
So with that being said I need your help with any donation you can afford to give! This December Poupadupa's House will be giving several families a makeover.
Why you ask? It's simple: The mission is committed to serving low income families where life has hit them hard. These families have been through a life altering event such as being misplaced, divorce, death and or job loss. PH with your help will offer these families a fresh start allowing them to regain their peace, security, pride and achievement.
- Can mail or ship new gift cards or even used ones with a remaining balance.
- Can mail or ship household goods such as silverware, towels,
- Donate gently used household goods. (See List of items
- Paint/Rollers/Brushes Lighting/Bulbs/Lamps Plates/Silverware
- Area Rugs Artwork Spray Paint
- Curtains & Rods End Tables/Dining Table Coffee Table
- Picture Frames Sheets (New) Solid Comforters (New)
- Towels & Racks Nails