Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4

Strawberry Sundae: Client Reveal

Pinterest
Hey it's Wednesday or Hump Day! And I have some juiciness for you today. Client Reveal Day! Woot.  But first a little Fyi:  I title the rooms I design with the names of drinks or dessert.  It's so much fun coming up with fun names like Strawberry Sundae... Mmmm.  Ok so I really enjoyed designing this space for my client Tammy. She wanted her color scheme to be black, white with a pop of red. So I delivered......

First off the stripes on the wall I did myself using Scotch Blue painters tape. To create the detail on the headboard wall I simply taped it off like this...

Then I painted the entire wall black. Once the paint dried I went back the next day to remove the painters tape. Well it went a little like this.
Now if you read my last post I showed you how I diy'ed those nesting tables on the right. If you missed it click here.




Oh and before I let you OOOh a little more. I also custom made the headboard. Again I choose to use a crocodile fabric just as I did with the nesting tables.









I love glam don't you? Well until next time loves, have an amazing week!

Where Am I?  Hey I'm here right now... But I promise who knows where I'll be later.. So make sure you're following me there too..

Twitter     @: SublimeDH
Instagram @: SublimeHome
Website   @: AprilDenise.Com
Shop        @:  Etsy.Com/shop/SublimeDesignHome

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston