1. I choose a store that will give me the best price
... I have learned their coupon policy like the back of my hand....
2. I rarely purchase an item unless its on sale and I have a coupon to go with it
3. I buy Sunday papers EVERY Sunday for the coupons of course and
A. print coupons online as well
4. I also have 2 main websites that I go to that gives me all the information I need to shop at a
C. coupons.com (which I'm usually referred to by one of the above)
5. Be patient! Couponing takes time but it is well worth it!!
Now that's it!
My goal is to be able to spend half the total amount on whatever I buy! For example: If my total comes up to $50 then I only want to spend $25. And this works perfect for me all the time!
Shopping at CVS:
1. I usually make at least 2 separate transactions
2. The 1st transaction will give me in store coupons back that I can use on my 2nd transaction.
3. At this store you can use a manufactures coupon and an instore coupon on the same item.
-They also have a kiosk machine that will give you coupons just by scanning your CVS card-
1st order Coupons used:
4 Suave body washes (2) Suave B1G1 MQ
2 Suave deodorants (2) $.50 off 1 Suave deodorant MQ
2 Irish Spring body washes (2) $.50 off 1 Irish Spring MQ
2 Axe body spray (2) B1G1 Axe MQ (used on all axe products)
1 Axe deodorants
1 Axe body wash
2 Thermal Care heat wraps (2) $3.00 off Thermal Care wraps MQ
Total $52....(b4 Q's)
Not bad huh... I received $17 back in Ecb!! Yeah me...
..If I stop right there you can kinda say that I only spent $8.34 on all of these items.. but I didn't.. :)
2nd order I used all $17 of Ecb for this order...plus
3 Lucky Charm cereal (1) $1 off 3 General Mills cereal MQ
1 11oz Maxwell House coffee free w/purchase GM cereal
3 Pringles cans (reduce fat lol) (1) $1 of 3 cans MQ
3 bottles of barbecue sauce (1) $1 on 3 BBQ sauces MQ
1 Betty Crocker creamy Alfredo bowl
1 bottle of Purex detergent
2 Degree deodorant for women (1) Degree B1g1 MQ
Total $30... (b4 Q's)
Total $3.18----> Yippee!!!!
That's an average of $.24 cent per item!!
Now that's a savings.. I had a ball and so did my mom! When shopping at stores like CVS don't forget to use your...