Search This Blog

Friday, May 27

Saving a Buck Part 2

 
ON GAS!!
The weekend is here and summer time is around the corner.  Beside that gas right now and then is higher than a mother scooter.. Kay... So here is how I save on Gas!!

I also save on gas buy couponing.  LOL.... You don't believe me do you? I know I know... Here are several ways I save:

1.  Publix grocery store has coupons in there circular that will give you $$ off when purchase $$ so much in groceries.

In this example I made a $25 purchase and got $10 in gas free with the purchase of a gas card.  So I bought a $50 BP gas card and only paid $40 for it..... Beautiful right!! I love it..


Now I have noticed that several stores are teaming up with gas stations to save you money on gas such as $$ cents off. 


 2.  Walmart:  purchase a gift card and receive $.03 off per gallon at any Murphy's Gas Station

  
     Murphy's is also offering and additional $2.00 any $20 purchase.


Finally if you have any of these stores in your area they are also teaming up!


$.20 off per gallon-Bilo @ Shell Gas

$.03 off per gallon-Walmart @ Murphy Gas

$.10 -$1.00 off per gallon -Kroger's @ Shell and Kroger fueling stations


Free $10 gas card @ CVS with qualifying purchases

So what do you think?  How much have you saved on gas lately?  Do you have any other gas saving tips I would love to here from you!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston