Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17

Mother's Day Weekend/Home Right

I hope everyone had a Great Mother's Day week.  I had a great time with the family!  We had a huge feast enjoyed by some childhood stories and more!  So if you are still stuffed and tired from the day I'm just going to share a few videos....



And if you're not tired of hearing about the lastest Room Service project, then here is a video Lakeitha and I shot for Home Right the makers of the "Paint Stick"....



Now this was not rehearsed and I have used this product in the past and it really works.  The best thing I like about it is that you REALLY don't have to keep reloading the paint roller!!! ..... And less splatter...

Who would love this gadget.. Thanks to Hone Right they supplied enought Paint Sticks for all of the designers to use as well...

I have plenty to paint soon... Details on that later...Have you painted anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston