Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15

Blue Wave Dresser Makeover

Pinterest

Where Am I?  Hey I'm here right now... But I promise who knows where I'll be later.. So make sure you're following me there too..

Twitter     @: SublimeDH
Instagram @: SublimeHome
Website   @: AprilDenise.Com
Shop       @: SublimeHome.Weebly.Com
Or          @:  Etsy.Com/shop/SublimeDesignHome

Today I have a video! Yay... Click the video to see how repainted this $25 dresser.  

But check out this before.  It was truly hideous!  I found at a local resale shop.  

The thing is.. that it was so ugly to me that I passed by several times on different occasions.


  Plus the paint job someone gave it before was peeling and chipped all over the place.  So finally I decided to give it a try!  So glad I did.



Well what do you think?
  
Was it worth it or not?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston