OTay I didn't use anything special outside of this gorgeous zebra fabric. I found at Hancocks. Once again when I saw it I didn't here singing. It was more of a puzzle feeling like "Mmmm what can I do with this?" Because of the shininess to it and of course the pattern I bought it.
Months later I came across this dresser online and thought, "Hey I maybe able to do that." Without any instructions on what to use or do. I went on a hunt for a dresser and found this UGLY thing at a thrift store.
Didn't I say it was ugly. But I'm use to it. I know I'm the only one but when I go out to shop... I only notice the ugly one's.. They are a must have..Ha!
1. I painted the top and sides black.
2. Cut the fabric to the length of each drawer.
3. I applied a spray adhesive to the drawer and fabric. Slowing pressing it down from one corner to the next.
4. I repeated those steps until I finished all three drawers.
5. The final step was to add knobs. I chose mercury knobs from Hobby Lobby instead of handles. And that's it.
This item sold in my store within two days. Do you think you'll try it next? I would love to see it!