Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2

I am Not my Hair..

Deep breath... Ok so here it is--->  I have decided to STOP relaxing my hair and to let it grow "AS IS"...

What this means to me is that my hair from now on will always be curly and kinda look like this for a while...


or this


or like this 
when it's dry



LOL yeah similar to a Minnie Jheri (jerry) Curl that is until it grows completely out.  Why did I do this you ask...

...insert Cee-Lo song "Driving me Crazy"
 Well I don't right now but if you would have asked me several months ago I could have given some kinda answer.

I am Not my Hair...  You know how sometimes you have a bad hair day or you're dressed down and someone out there wants to take your pic.   and you say "oh unt ah"..... 
but they do it anyway---- or maybe you're hanging out and get caught up in a photo that turns bad....


...after all relaxer was cut...
Yes I'm feeling some kinda way right here...
Oh dee dah... that is the way I am feeling right now..Well it's official!

...sike...

and again.. 

Here is a video that lets you better understand the way I feel.


I'm happy....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston