Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13

The Thriftest Decor in America

The Thriftiest Décor in America 'Our Bedroom!'
Alrighty… here is the video tape that I sent to The Nate Show. Hopefully, they will be contacting me soon! Yippee… They were seeking the thriftiest people in America and hey I figured I was one of them. LOL! What do you think?
Picture
Any who here it is. I am showing the Master bedroom in my Chattanooga home. A little history behind that>>>… I met and married my husband Louis who is a professional Truck Driver several years ago.  I first saw him in Wendy’s on my lunch break and we just spoke. The following Sunday he was at my church.. or our church. Never saw this man before then. How ironic is that right!!   11 months later we were engaged!!!
So anyways…after church  we talked and I gave him a card and told him that I was an interior designer and that I also do weddings. He said “well I want need a wedding planner anytime soon but I could use your services for my house.”… and Lord was he right.

I also at the time had my own home which we are now renting (because I moved in with him).  It took him a while though before I saw his home. Maybe about 6 months after we had been dating!!! And boy were my eyes surprised.. he couldn’t been more right. SWEETY I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!!  Here is the before picture.

Here are some before and after shots of the thrifted pieces!!
Watch the video and you’ll see a complete transformation!!
Picture

To view our wedding site click here

You can find several blogs that I posted on how to make the headboard, sunburst mirrors, chandelier, pendents and dresser
makeover (not updated yet).

  Look to the left under categories to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston