Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1

$6 Gold Square StarBurst Mirror inspired by Colorsplash Miami!!

Picture

Happy New Year!! And what a great year it is...  In my last post I showed you how to make a Sunburst Mirror....And for some reason I think this is my season for mirrors.  I have always loved them in any form or fashion. 
 
Today I'm going to talk about another type of sun/starburst mirror.  It was inspired by a commercial I saw for Colorsplash Miami.  I have looked all over the internet to locate one to show.  But unfortunately, I haven't been able to find one.  But for $6 bucks you can make this......
Watch the video for instructions and please leave a comment to let me know what you think!! 
 
Materials
$1 Mirror--Dollar Tree
$.97 Bamboo Skewers ---Walmart
Glue gun and sticks
$1-$4 Spray Paint--depending on what you may already own or buy
 
$6 Starburst Mirror!!!
Materials: Mirror
Materials: Spray Paint and Skewers
Idea of what sticks would look like w/o the mirror
I think this mirror in multiples will have a WOW factor..  4 of these 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom----whoaaaaa!!!
What if they were all gold or silver red? black?
So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston