Search This Blog

Friday, June 17

Save a Buck Series Part 6

With Rashon Carroway Lifestyle Blogger aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Today we are talking with Rashon to get an inside scoop of how he saves in Part 6 of "How to Save a Buck Series."

I've had the opportunity to tweet, email and speak with Rashon on several different occasions.  During one of our conversations I had the pleasure of asking him several questions on how he saves a Buck!  

Before we get started take a look at some of his amazing makeovers..


And of course my favorite....
....and Viola!
Awwwwww.....

Outside of his creative mind and thrifted finds he had this to say:

April:  What is most important to you when it comes to saving?  
Rashon:  Nothing is really important to me when saving. A penny saved is a penny earned.

April:  When was the last time you received an awesome deal and how did it make you feel.

Rashon:  Ummm my last awesome deal...was a shirt I bought from GW on Mother's Day with my mom. I was in the wrong department because it was a bit bright. However, mom approved so I bought it!!

April:  What tips can you give on saving?
Rashon:  I have two tips.
Tip #1. Save whenever and where ever you can. Every little bit helps.

Tip #2. If you have a goal in mind work towards that goal. It allows you to be focused and reach a mark.

April:  Any additional information you want to provide?

Rashon:  Although I am an advid thrifter I dont buy as much anymore. My goal was to furnish my condo. Thats done. So unless I sell something I dont need much more. 

Now I am helping others save and thrift to save even more.

Thanks so much for talking with us today Rashon!  For more of Mr. Goodwill Hunting find him here:
or



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston