Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28

Last Chance Thrift Store

interior designer niki mcneill iida associate memberYesterday I had the chance to work with designer Nikki McNeil over at Single Bubble PoP the Nicholas House.  It was her 1st day working on her room so I decided to lend her a helping hand. 

Nikki is very energetic and thrilled to be working on her 6x9 ish room.  It contains one bunk bed for a mother and child of course who needs plenty of storage solutions.
 
  

After our work day was completed we had a great time at lunch.  Once we were stuffed we tagged teamed and headed in different directions to find some last minute finds.  I ventured across a new thrift store for me called Last Chance Thrift Store.

Last Chance Thrift Store Web Site
You can visit them online and print your coupon from here.

Well I was able to find a great credenza....

Minus the stuff on top and bottom..


 5'7L X 29"H X 22"D


with sliding doors


 Yep you guessed it.... sold to the fastest thrifter...Me..for a whopping $24.99...

I also found another gorgeous piece... this desk

The hardware is beautiful.. don't you think!
BUT yes there's a but.... I left it.. However,
I;m going back today with my coupon to snag this little beauty up....

Not only that... I also found a twin comforter for $24.99...

But with the help on my yellow tag giving me an additional 50% off I only paid $12.50.. I'll take it!



 And last but what certainly not least.. I bought a king size navy blue duvet cover for only $4.99...but once again I had help from my little friend Mr. Yellow Tag it to was 50% off..$2.50!!!  My plans are to make a couple of alterations so this little friend will meet the comforter!!

I'll post updates on all of the transformations show above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionate. Imagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it. When you can do that in some particular field of expertise or endeavor, you can accomplish anything you choose to accomplish in that area." Ralph Marston